Friday, September 27, 2013

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar"

September 26, 2013
5 months 24 days

As soon as I saw Brynn last night,  an elephant just got up and walked off my chest. I didn't even know he was there until he was gone. Brynn looked great. Others may not agree, but compared to what we were preparing ourselves for, it was much better. We thought she would be red, swollen, bruised, and not looking like our Brynnie. When you have that in your mind, a few tubes is nothing. The black strip on her forehead is just sensor, but looks more severe. Her arms are in those weighted wraps because she was flailing a bit and they didn't want her to pull out any tubes. She still has her breathing tube in these pictures from last night....


 I know for some of you these pictures are difficult to see, but I promise, she is doing great! 


Today she got her breathing tube out...Yay Brynn!!!!!
 Our girl is so tough! And she has been made even stronger by all the prayers, thoughts, and love sent her way. How LOVED is she that many of you have been praying since December?? We are so thankful for all you've done for us :)
 Time for rest, another long day tomorrow....


 Peace, love and go hang at McHenry Dam!
~Brynn Laree~

 "I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire 
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar"
'Roar' Katy Perry
(Yeah, not a fan, but I don't care. THIS describes our Brynn to a T.)

No comments:

Post a Comment